Partridges

My photo
We are the Birds. Funny enough, Our surnames are both birds, so why not ... and His nickname for all time is Bird.. We are a doting couple, He works full time doing concrete and I am trying to find a job working in social services.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

September.....

..well.. Long time no blogger.

Where to begin?... First of all, I am so happy that Tamara got her ticket to begin her new life! Visa's are a pain, I can only imagine. But, im sure as you are reading this.... You are happy, smilin ( I hope)... and with your family. :)


I would like to acknowledge a very special person in my life.....
There have been many occasions over the 23 years that I've known you, where you have simply blown me a way with your strength and courage. Especially over the past 5 years, really. ... Some days I can't muster the strength to face the "world"... I wanna hide, and not leave the house.... I get fed up with crap at work, or with a bickering LL, ... money issues, etc etc... But you, ...you face the day and say " Do your worst!"..... and you're still standing at the end of the day. You have been dealt so many circumstances that would make the average person wilt... crumble,.... run. Like a tugboat facing the worst storm, you keep treading... and in your wake, two absolutly stunning, brilliant, precious ....and adorable babies. A woman's strength is not measurable, you cannot capture it... you cannot break it.. You can see it, in the eyes of her children.

To you Elaine, .... for getting through days that would scare the shit out of the rest of us. I love you!



After have said that, over in our little piece of the world we are faced with a few "trying" health issues. Health issues are , just that... but when they are UNKNOWN..... or haven't been diagnosed yet, that is what scares me a little. ...
We have blood work, Ongoing. Lung capacity tests, CT scans... etc. Could be anything from Liver disease, ...... to a tumor......... to a bad interaction between all the flippin' medications.
I'm trying not to let on how much I know about the possible results, or " could be's".. may worry him for nothing..... So we will see, one test at a time.


School: *LOL* well, I'm going for another year and hope to come out a 4 yr Hon. of Psych. Cause apparently they don't like to offer you a spot in a graduate program with a 3 year degree.... I think im going to ask if they'll take two 3 year BA's in leiu of one 4 year..... So the PLAN is by the time I am 50, to be a clinical psychologist......
Or: 2nd option I can counsel those who are placing orders at the drive thru at Mcdonalds.

That would equal some pretty expensive frames of toliet paper hanging on the wall.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving, we're heading up North to see my mom......

Fair is next weekend, I hope to remember to take the camera so I can take some photos of the kids on all the rides. Jim's cousin has a car in the demolition derby again this year, should be a blast.

Oh, and still no B.I.T.O....although, its probably a good thing at this point.... I dont think the stress would go over well....

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have results and can find peace in them. You are an amazing person and I am glad to know you

    ReplyDelete